INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT (IPM) SYMPOSIUM
The Clemson Cooperative Extension Service is sponsoring an IPM Symposium on October 25, 2018, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Canon Centre in Greer, SC.
Topics & Speakers include:
- Dr. Bob Polomski – Using Resistant Cultivars in the Landscape
- Dr. Steve Jeffers – Plant Disease Management in the Nursery and Landscape
- Jackie Jordan – Disease Management of Turfgrasses
- Kerrie Roach – IPM for Invasive Plant Species
- Vicky Bertagnolli – Emerald Ash Borer IPM
- Paul Thompson – Pruning as an IPM Tool
This program offers OFFERING 4 SC RECERTIFICATION CREDITS HOURS (Core= 3 Category 3 = 1 )
Registration Fees: $85 through August 31, and $110 after.
TO REGISTER ONLINE GO TO: https://secure.touchnet.net/C20569_ustores/web/classic/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=3325